The plastic to fuel conversion technology is also called pyrolysis technology, which can turn plastic waste into fuel oil and carbon black without pollution. THe following is the continuous plastic into fuel oil process introduction:
Pretreated plastic will be conveyed to the moving horizontal pyrolysis reactor through feeder system, it starts to pyrolysis and oil gas will be generated when temperature up to 500 degrees. Then the oil gas will be cooling down by spray cooling system, it would be liquefied, go into the oil tank. And at the same time, some un-condensed gas come into hot air circulation heating system by secondary fire retardant damper, it will be recycled for heating reactor as gas material. Exhaust gas go to the strong spray de-dusting system for removing pollution, then let environmental gas go to the air. The pyrolysis slag emissions and recycled through second sealed discharging system.
1. Polyvinyl chloride PVC, polyethylene: PE (such as films, bottles, electrical insulating materials, handbags, pipes, drums, bottles / calcium bottles, daily necessities, etc.) pure plastic has oil yield is about 95%.
2. Polypropylene: PP (such as films, plastic rope, tableware, pots, barrels, furniture, bags, caps, car bumpers, etc.) of pure oil yield 90%.
3. ABS plastic: 40%.
4. Pure white plastic sheeting: about 70%.
Application of the pyrolysis products:
Pyrolysis oil from plastic is widely used as fuel oil in industries such as steel and iron and Boiler factories, ceramics, power or chemical industries etc. or used for generators to get electricity.
Carbon black can be used for construction bricks with clay, also can be used as fuel.
Combustible gas can be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel, which will save energy for the whole working process.
(1) Design the installation drawings according to your site.
(2) 1 year warranty, engineers available to service at any time.
(3) Periodical call visit, to make sure there is no problems of the equipment.
(4) Design specific maintainence program according to different situation of your plant.
(5) For each set of machine, one technician will be sent to guide your installation, test the machine and train your workers. Besides, we will provide one month’s service for free.
|Daily capacity||6 MT||10 MT||20 MT||30MT,40MT,50MT|
|Raw material||Waste tires,rubber,plastic,oil sludge,medical waste.|
|Working method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully continuous|
|Operating pressure||Constant pressure|
|Reactor rotate speed||0.4 turn/minute||Not rotary type|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h||53.6,62,84(kw/h)|
|Reactor size(m)||D 2.2 * L5.1||D 2.8 * L 6.2||D2.8 * L7.1||L 12.5 * W 2.2 * H 2.5|
|Space (L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m||20*15*10m,33*15*10m|