The plastic pyrolysis plant, also called plastic to fuel plant, is used for realizing the process of plastic waste to available energy. Generally speaking, the plants include six models, BLJ-06, BLJ-10, BLL-16, BLL-20.
No matter which set of plant you want to choose, finally you can get these fuel, such as pyrolysis oil, carbon black and some combustible gas. All these fuel has a wide range of applications. For example, the pyrolysis oil can be widely used as fuel oil in industries such as steel and iron and boiler factories, ceramics, power or chemical industries etc. And it can be used for generators to get electricity. Carbon black can be used for making construction bricks with clay, also can be used as fuel. Combustible gas can be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel, which will save energy for the whole working process.
So far, all of them have passed CE, ISO, SGS certificates and have high quality guarantee. The followings are the main advantages:
1. The first in the world to have created the new heating structure that combines the advantages of burning the reactor directly and heating the main reactor by hot air.
2. The technology of avoiding the reactor of being burnt through by reforming the furnace, which will lengthen the life span of the main reactor for 5 to 8 years and save quite amount of money for customers to maintain and update the plant.
3. The technology of improving the oil yield by another 5% compared with the traditional plant.
4. The technology of guaranteeing 100% safety in the whole working process.
5. The technology of ensuring the released gas reach the European pollution control standards.
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|