Beston pyrolysis plant is used for converting plastic waste into fuel oil, carbon black and some combustible gas. And these end products have a wide range of applications.
1. Fuel oil: can be used as industrial fuel materials for burning, or further refined to diesel or gasoline.
2. Carbon black: can be used for making construction bricks with clay or used as fuel.
3. Combustible gas: can be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel, which will save energy for the whole working process.
Beston plastic pyrolysis plants mainly have six models, they are BLJ-06, BLJ-10, BLL-16, and BLL-20. The followings are their advantages:
1. Safe: hydroseal and vacuum system will prevent exhaust gas from going back to condensers and reactor. Thus, unnecessary accident can be avoided. Our plants are equipped with thermometer, pressure gauge, safety valve and electric control system. Once something dangerous happen, the technicians can know and take relevant measures in time.
2. High-efficiency: We adopt new type of condensers which can further ensure and improve the oil yield efficiency. The catalyst is made from 24 chemicals, which not only reduces sulfur content and density of oil, but also improves its flavor and color.
3. Environment friendly: In the dedusting system, we use three steps to dedust the extra gas. More than 95% of the dust would be removed. The released gas is pollution-free and can be discharged in the air directly.
We also provide the excellent after-sale services. For each set of machine, one technician will be sent to guide your installation, test the machine and train your workers. Besides, we will provide one month’s service for free and 1 year warranty period. For more information about our plant or technology, please feel free to contact us at any time. We have customer service 24-hour online.
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|