Pyrolysis Oil From Plastic
Generally speaking, the pyrolysis oil from plastic waste not only can be widely used as fuel oil in industries such as steel and iron and boiler factories, ceramics, power or chemical industries etc, but can be also refined into diesel or gasoline. And the diesel fuel can be used in the low speed engine, such as digging machine, road roller, loading machine etc.
Beston pyrolysis plant can be used for converting plastics into pyrolysis oil and carbon black. The followings are the plastic oil pyrolysis process description:
1. First, the plastics waste need to be cut into about 30-50 mm small pieces by the plastic shredder. If the water percentage of plastics is more than 15%, then they need to be dried by a dryer. Through the automatic feeding device, the pre-treated plastics are transported to the reactor.
2. Heat the reactor by using fuel materials, such as coal, charcoal, fuel gas, wood etc. The pyrolysis reactor will be slowly heated, when the temperature reaches around 250 degrees, the oil gas will be produced.
3. A part of oil gas will go to the condensing system to be liquid oil. The gas which can not be liquefied under normal pressure will go back to combustion system. It can replace the fuel material to heat the reactor, which will save energy for the whole plastic pyrolysis process.
4. After finishing oil production, the temperature of the reactor will be down. At the same time, the carbon black will be discharged automatically.
5. Lastly, the smoke produced from reactor can achieve national emission standard after being processed by the dedusting system.
Output Rate of General Plastics:
(1)Polyvinyl chloride PVC, polyethylene: PE (such as films, bottles, electrical insulating materials, handbags, pipes, drums, bottles / calcium bottles, daily necessities, etc.) pure plastic has oil yield is about 95%.
(2)Polypropylene: PP (such as films, plastic rope, tableware, pots, barrels, furniture, bags, caps, car bumpers, etc.) of pure oil yield 90%.
(3)PS (such as electrical appliances, stationery, cups, food containers, appliance housings, electrical fittings, foam products, toys, etc.) of pure oil yield at 90%.
(4)ABS plastic: 40%.
(5)Pure white plastic sheeting: about 70%.
|Daily capacity||6 MT||10 MT||20 MT||30MT,40MT,50MT|
|Raw material||Waste tires,rubber,plastic,oil sludge,medical waste.|
|Working method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully continuous|
|Operating pressure||Constant pressure|
|Reactor rotate speed||0.4 turn/minute||Not rotary type|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h||53.6,62,84(kw/h)|
|Reactor size(m)||D2.2*L5.1||D2.8*L6.2||D2.8 *L7.1||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5|
|Space (L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m||20*15*10m,33*15*10m|