Beston waste oil distillation plant can be used to refine plastic pyrolysis oil, tyre pyrolysis oil, used engine oil, crude oil, etc. And they will be converted to high-quality diesel eventually. Of course, these diesel can be used for low-speed heavy-duty diesel engines, such as: large-scale agricultural machinery, mining machinery, ships, generators, etc or can be used for heating fuel. But it needs to be mixed with a standard diesel (3: 1) to be used in a car engine.
Waste Oil to Diesel Process:
The waste oil distillation machine can be operated in normal pressure condition and vacuum pressure condition. And the waste oil distillation process can be described as follows:
- Feeding the waste oil into the reactor by oil pump, and fire the fuel in the chamber.
- The oil gas will go through the fractionating tower and then goes into the oil condenser to be liquefied into diesel, then transport the diesel to the pickling tank and alkaline tank to improve the quality of the diesel oil.
- Meanwhile, the vacuum generator making the whole system in vacuum environment to ensure the process is safe.
- The syngas will be recycled to heat the reactor after desulfuration and purification by the hydroseal, which also can prevent the fire go back.
Waste Oil Distillation Plant Video:
1. All of waste oil distillation equipment has passed CE and ISO certified
2. The new dual-tube vertical condenser with 56 condensing pipes, the cooling area is larger, the cooling effect is better, which improves the oil production.
3. Equipped with a new safety valve, automatic alarm system, explosion-proof valve, 100% guarantee safety
4. The new flue condenser, which can cool the combustion chamber exhaust gas well, protects the draft fan and improves the dust removal effect.
5. Using a triple dust removal system, so that emissions can meet the European emissions standards.
6. Automatic welding, ultrasonic testing, to ensure ensure quality and safety of equipment.
7. Using oil pump to feed and discharge, which greatly saves manpower.
Beston waste oil distillation plant for sale mainly include batch operating plant(BZJ-06,BZJ-10) and auto continuously operating plant(BZL-25, BZL-50, BZL-100). But there are some differeces between batch and continuous waste oil distillation plant.
Introduction of batch plant:
- Latest hot air heating system, which can increase reactor’s life time for extra 1-2years.
- Totally sealed distillation reactor and distillation tower before it gets into condensers and liquefied into light fuel oil.
- This kind of oil will be piped into deep purifying system with acidity and alkaline cleaning devices as well pressure filtering system. Then we get qualified diesel oil that can be used in engine and generators.
Introduction of continuous plant:
- Continuous running for 24 hours per day. Auto feeding and slag discharging.
- It has introduced tubular furnace, which improves the safety performance of production and heating efficiency.
- High Process yield, the raw material (like used engine oil) recovery is more than 90% when the water percentage is less than 5%.
- High on-stream efficiency without corrosion, fouling, coking.
- Environmental safeguarding operation tech and devices.
- Management of all odorous compounds to eliminate malodorous and toxic emissions.
- Capital investment and operating cost highly competitive.
|Waste oil distillation plant|
|Batch Operating Plant||Auto Continuously Operating Plant|
|Raw material||Crude oil, Waste oil, Fuel oil, Used Engine oil|
|24-hour oil yield||5.1 MT,8.5 MT||21.25MT,42.5MT,85MT|
|Operating pressure||Normal and Vacuum|
|Heating material||Oil, LPG, Natural Gas, Wood, Coal,etc|
|Model of cooling||Water cooling|
Beston Group is the leading waste oil distillation equipment manufacturer and supplier in China. So far, our waste oil distillation plants have been exported to Dominica, Ukraine, Hungary, Brazil, Nigeria and other countries. Above all, they are satisfied with the quality and service of our products. If you are planning to buy used oil recycling equipment, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours. Thanks