In order to convert waste plastic into usable energy effectively, our company has designed and produced the advanced plastic pyrolysis plants. This plant is capable of recycling plastic into oil, carbon black and some combustible gas. And these end products have many uses:
The pyrolysis oil from plastic waste can be widely used as fuel oil in industries such as steel, iron and boiler factories, ceramics, power or chemical industries or hotels, restaurants etc. or used for generators to get electricity. If further refined to diesel, it can be applied in more kinds of diesel engines and will produce less smoke and less noise than regular diesel fuel. The carbon black can be used for making construction bricks with clay or used as fuel. As for the combustible gas, it can be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel, which will save energy for the whole working process.
Working Process of Recycling Plastic Into Oil Machine:
1. Put the waste plastics into the reactor.
2. Heat the reactor by using fuel materials, such as coal, charcoal, fuel gas, wood etc. The reactor will be slowly heated, when the temperature reaches around 250 degrees, the oil gas will be produced.
3. A part of oil gas will go to the condensing system to be liquid oil. The gas which can not be liquefied under normal pressure will go back to combustion system. It can replace the fuel material to heat the reactor, which will save energy for the whole working process.
4. After finishing oil production, the carbon black will be discharged automatically.
5. Lastly, the smoke produced from reactor can achieve national emission standard after being processed by the dedusting system.
Our recycling plastic into oil pyrolysis machines mainly include the following models, they are BLJ-06, BLJ-10, BLL-16, BLL-30, BLL-40 and BLL-50. Their processing capacities range from 6 to 50 ton per day. And their operating system can be divided into batch type, semi-automatic type, continuous type. If you want to know about the equipment price or cost, we can provide you with a free quotation!
|Daily capacity||6 MT||10 MT||20 MT||30MT,40MT,50MT|
|Raw material||Waste tires,rubber,plastic,oil sludge,medical waste.|
|Working method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully continuous|
|Operating pressure||Constant pressure|
|Reactor rotate speed||0.4 turn/minute||Not rotary type|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h||53.6,62,84(kw/h)|
|Reactor size(m)||D2.2*L5.1||D2.8*L6.2||D2.8 *L7.1||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5|
|Space (L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m||20*15*10m,33*15*10m|
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours. Thanks