Beston plastic recycling equipment for sale adopts the latest pyrolysis technology, which is used for converting plastic waste into fuel oil, carbon black and some combustible gas. And these pyrolysis products are widely used. For example, the plastic pyrolysis oil can be used as industrial fuel materials for burning, or further refined to diesel or gasoline. The carbon black can be used for making construction bricks with clay or used as fuel. The combustible gas can be reused as fuel, which will save energy for the whole working process.
As the leading plastic recycling machine manufacturer, we have designed six types of waste plastic recycling equipment, they are BLJ-06, BLJ-10, BLL-16, BLL-30, BLL-40 and BLL-50. Both BLJ-06 and BLJ-10 are batch type; Only BLL-16 is semi-automatic type; While BLL-30, BLL-40 and BLL-50 are fully continuous plant. Although their processing capacity ranges from 6 tons to 50 tons, there are some differences between them:
1. The continuous pyrolysis plant needs pre-treatment devices. Before putting plastics into pyrolysis reactor, it needs a plastic shredder to cut the plastics into small pieces. If the water percentage of plastic is more than 15%, a dryer is also needed. While the batch pyrolysis plant doesn’t need pre-treatment devices and waste plastics can be put into the reactor directly.
2. For the continuous plant, the feeding of waste plastics and discharging of carbon black are both automatic. While batch pyrolysis is manual.
3. Continuous plant can work 3-4 shifts per day, and its reactor just needs 1 hour to cool down before starting the second batch. While the batch plant works 1 shift per day and its reactor needs 3-4 hours to cool down before the second batch.
The oil production rate of different plastic materials:
|Raw material||Item||Fuel oil|
|pure white plastic||60%-70%|
|fishing net, safety net||45%-50%|
|daily life rubbish||30%-50%|
|pure plastic cable||60%-80%|
|pure purchase bag||50%|
Security Design of Waste Plastic Recycling Equipment:
1. The security of main device, the main components of the exhaust gas that cannot be liquefied are alkanes class from C1 to C4, whose direct burning is dangerous. Therefore, we shall first make them pass water seal of the first safety device before burning up them as fuels, and further make them pass the gas burner of the second safety device;
2. The hydroseal can stop the fire burning back while remove sulfur, imprities and keep cleaning desulfurization gas.
3. With auto welding machine for the machine, it can not only greatly improve working efficiency but also guarantee the welding quality.
4. Specific operating tech to deal with all the bug during the production.
5. Professional thermometer and pressure gauge to inspect temperature and pressure at any time.
6. The third generation of heating method which combines the advantages from direct and indirect heating . It is safe for the operation.
7. 100% Avoid burn technology.
8. explosion-proof technology for 100%.
9. In the daily operation, the exhaust gas room is a closed. When the pressure is too large, you can open the exhaust gas room, the combustion gas directly be burned, it can quickly reduce the temperature and air pressure from the reactor.
10. Prevent outlet valve clogging technique.
Beston plastic recycling equipment for sale has the features of safety, energy saving and environment friendly. So far, our products not only have passed CE, ISO, SGS certificates, but also have been exported to more than 20 countries, such as Jordan, Nigeria, South Korea, Hungary, Ukraine, Indonesia, Brazil, the Dominican Republic, etc.
We can also provide first-class after-sale service for all the customers. No matter which set of waste plastic recycling equipment you want to buy, we will send engineers to guide your installation, test the machine and train your workers. Besides, If you want to know the plastic recycling equipment prices, please feel free to contact us online.
|Daily capacity||6 MT||10 MT||20 MT||30MT,40MT,50MT|
|Raw material||Waste tires, rubber, plastic, oil sludge, medical waste|
|Working method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully continuous|
|Operating pressure||Constant pressure|
|Reactor rotate speed||0.4 turn/minute||Not rotary type|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h||53.6,62,84(kw/h)|
|Reactor size(m)||D2.2*L5.1||D2.8*L6.2||D2.8 *L7.1||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5|
|Space (L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m||20*15*10m,33*15*10m|
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours. Thanks