Our waste plastic pyrolysis plant in Gujarat aims at helping solving two big problems for local customers, plastic pollution and energy crisis. Adopting the latest pyrolysis technology, our plants can thoroughly turn waste plastics into useful resources, fuel oil and carbon black. The fuel oil can be used as industrial fuel materials for burning, or further refined to diesel or gasoline. The carbon black can be used for making construction bricks with clay or used as fuel. Both of the end products are in high demand and fetch good prices in the Gujarat market.
Besides, our plants also have the advantages below:
1. High efficiency: the reactor of the plant is 360-degree rotating and its rotate speed can reach 0.4-0.8turn/minute. This special design makes the bottom of reactor get heated evenly, which can improve the pyrolysis efficiency.
2. High oil output: unique catalyzer and condenser which can increase oil yield by another 5% and improve oil quality.
3. Safe: our plants are equipped with mature safety devices, such as alarm for over temperature and pressure, auto pressure releasing system, extra gas recycling system and fire fighting device, which will guarantee safety in production process.
4. Energy saving: by the extra gas recycling system, the gas generated in the pyrolysis process can be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel, which will save energy for the whole working process.
5. Environment friendly: in the dedusting system, three steps are used to dedust the extra gas. More than 95% of the dust would be removed. The released gas is pollution-free and can be discharged into the air directly.
At present, our plants have six models available for your choice, such as BLJ-6, BLJ-10, BLL-16, BLL-30, BLL-40 and BLL-50. If you want to dispose more than 50 tons of tires per day, we can customize the special plant for you.
|Daily capacity||6 MT||10 MT||20 MT||30MT,40MT,50MT|
|Raw material||Waste tires,rubber,plastic,oil sludge,medical waste|
|Working method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully continuous|
|Operating pressure||Constant pressure|
|Reactor rotate speed||0.4 turn/minute||Not rotary type|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h||53.6,62,84(kw/h)|
|Reactor size(m)||D 2.2*L 5.1||D 2.8*L 6.2||D 2.8 *L 7.1||L 12.5 * W 2.2 * H 2.5|
|Space (L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m||20*15*10m,33*15*10m|