The petroleum sludge is often find in the oil field, because of the exploration, drilling and storage of oil. We all know that the waste oil can do a lot harm to the environment, so the treatment of petroleum sludge has aroused people’s attention.
As the pyrolysis technology is becoming increasingly popular, many people start to consider use the pyrolysis plant to solve the problem. Beston Machinery, as the professional manufacturer and supplier in this field can satisfy your need. We have the batch pyrolysis plant, semi-continuous one and fully continuous one. The capacity of those plant is different, so you can choose according to your own need. Here are the models of our plant: BLJ-06, BLJ-10, BLL-16, BLL- 30, 40, 50.
Our petroleum sludge treatment plant adopts the latest pyrolysis technology, so during the petroleum sludge recovery process, there is no pollution. In addition, after the process, you can get get 12.5% crude oil, 72.5% solids and 15% water. All the three final products are harmless and the crude oil from petroleum sludge can also ease the energy crisis. The crude oil you get from the plant can be directly used as fuel, or you can reprocess it into diesel, which has a higher price and a wider usage.
1. Put raw material into reactor by full-automatic feeding machine. The reactor is supposed to be left 1/3 space for rotating more smoothly. Then make sure the door of feeding machine is closed.
2. Reactor will be gently heated by burning the fuel material (coal, wood, natural gas, LPG or tire oil generated from last batch). The oil gas will be released when the temperature reached 100℃ (250-280℃ is the top output rate interval). Heavy oil gas separated by manifold is supposed to be liquefied and drop down into the heavy oil tank. The lighter gas will rise up to the oil condensers, be liquefied into oil and stored in the oil tank. The incondensable gas through desulphurization and dedusting by hydroseal will be led to the furnace for recycling.
3. After all the above work has been done, cool down the reactor. Then the carbon black will be discharged automatically.
4. There possibly will be a little exhaust gas left, and you should not expel it until it has reached the emission standard.
5. Before starting next batch, make sure all the work has been done.
Advantages Of Our Equipment:
1. The plant is equipped with automatic feeding system, so the working efficiency is higher than other plants.
2. The direct condensation method makes the cooling process faster.
3. Waste water and exhaust gas have been processed by special machines, thus there is no any pollutant emission. It is environment friendly.
4. The oil yield is pretty due to the technology.
5. As a trustful manufacturer, we can ensure you the quality of both the product and our service.
If you need to dispose the petroleum sludge, or you want to make an investment in this plant, just contact us.
|Daily capacity||6 MT||10 MT||20 MT||30MT,40MT,50MT|
|Raw material||Waste tires,rubber,plastic,oil sludge,medical waste.|
|Working method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully continuous|
|Operating pressure||Constant pressure|
|Reactor rotate speed||0.4 turn/minute||Not rotary type|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h||53.6,62,84(kw/h)|
|Reactor size(m)||2.2*5.1||2.8*L6.2||D2.8 *L7.1||L12.5XW2.2XH2.5|
|Space (L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m||20*15*10m,33*15*10m|